Friday, February 24, 2012

the unsilliness of my busyness



ok.  am just sitting here at starbucks, slowly sipping at my tall green latte with extra macha (?), and writing this blog entry.  am i busy?
it is friday and this was my week:
sunday - breakfast at the farm, paint my forest, lunch with matt, louella and alexa, finish painting my forest, sketch on a new canvass, post a new blog entry.
monday - interview by cbsua students at the farm, coffee @ shakey's iriga, gym, bring imago paintings to naga with francis, watch a movie with kc, celebrate with lilette @ shakey's naga, watch a second movie with kc and the sisters.
with burikbutikan friends after the alvin yapan movie
lilette, tootsie, ritzie, bidibidi & kc
tuesday - value chain analysis seminar at dti, hang imago paintings at avelino's with OsacnaB et al, coffee with karmi & winnie @ starbucks, dinner at yellow cab.
with Keith, Byl & Minnie and other participants

atty. sales, OsacnaB, bidibidi, Alvin Yapan, Kristian Cordero, Fr. Wilmer Tria
wednesday - lecture at the ateneo de naga on "social entrep-doing business with a heart", lunch with the dean and staff at coko cafe, book hunt at booksale, shop with kc, meet up with women artists @ bob marlin, coffee with wying @ starbucks, attend 1st year anniv of gnn tv network @ the avenue plaza hotel
lecture on Social Etrepreneurship - doing business with a heart, AdeNU

the business dept dean and professors of Atemeo de Naga Univ













belen llamas, dollie chavez, bidibidi, cecile pardo, wying tam, cristy palma, luzviminda maristela, leah boquiron

thursday - rafc meeting @ riars, da. reserve room by the diamond hotel (bwahahaha!), email dr tam re may seminar, costing of kit for recycling craft, swedish
friday (today) - meeting with ric women @ the farm, weekly meeting with farm personnel, walk the paths, and smell the roses, pack, naga, bring book, manila
a new bloom @ La Huerta de Rosario, which i discovered on my walk today
saturday (tomorrow) - breakfast with chinqui, lunch with ron, quiapo for f.a.r.m. materials, divisoria for canvass and other supplies
sunday - visit friends in laguna, lunch with annie and pinky, dinner with emelie and rosalie
monday - tagaytay for the three-day consultative meeting on the agriculture and fisheries modernization act. . .
bwahahaha!  am i busy?
hmmmm.  let me think.
'forests' by bidibidi
the unsilliness of my busyness.
i never thought i would laugh at how busy i am.  i was serious about my ability to be a superwoman.  i was labelled as such by well-meaning and ill-meaning persons.  not that i care what they label me with, but yes, i have the ability of a superwoman.  bwahahaha!  i could work and play and have fun all at the same time.  bwahahaha!
'forests' by bidibidi
i love doing it all.  this is my goal!  i want to be consumed.  and i do not, at all, feel exhausted!  and it does not cost me friendships, in fact, i meet a lot of new and wonderful friends and somehow maintain and keep good old ones, too.  my busyness is not even a little bit silly.
more of bidibidi art
becoming busy was not an accident.  but a decision i made on purpose.  i made a decision that an unbusy life was not a life for me. this busy life, is the life i wanted.  i am conscious of what i have, these gifts, and i could not waste a minute, naaah aaah!  these gifts are meant to be enjoyed, and how i am enjoying them!  everyday!  every minute!
in my busyness, i find freedom to do the things that make my heart sing, instead of things that weigh me down.
i do not want to be unbusy.  my busyness is grace for me, from the force.  i could not imagine being unbusy.  oh, my.  oh, no.  bwahahaha!  and do not get me wrong, i love everything i do, and i only do what i love doing.  i do not conform nor do i compromise.  i believe in my value system and that which guides my thoughts and deeds.
so today, i take my lazyboy to the city and there, that place is what i call busy.
bwahahaha!  not me. 

thank you!  ilysm!  ♥ ♥ ♥   

No comments: