Sunday, February 12, 2012

i breathe

breathing transforms, repairs, restores my life.
when i feel stressed out and overwhelmed, besieged and beleaguered. . .i breathe.
calms and cools me down, releases the tensions.
when i worry about something coming up, or get caught up in something that already happened. . .i breathe.
brings me back to my present, my now.
when i get discouraged and forget my purpose. . .i breathe.
reminds me about how precious my life is, and that each breath is a gift i appreciate, value and welcome.  
when i have too many tasks that i need to do, or are scattered and strewn during my day. . .i breathe.
gets me focused again, and able to concentrate, ponder and muse over the more important task, right now.
when i move too fast. . .i breathe.
reminds me to slow down, hold back and enjoy life more.
when i am at the gym, yes, i recently enrolled in a gym. . .i breathe.
helps me enjoy and take pleasure in the routine and helps me stick to it longer.
when i am with you. . .i breathe.
allows me to be with you fully, wholly, completely.  lets me realize, nothing and no one else matters.
so, i breathe. . . and i enjoy each moment of my life.
too fleeting
and too few to waste.

thank you!  with you, i see colours where otherwise there's none.  ilysm!  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: