Sunday, February 19, 2012

yet another moment

i write on my journal every day.  my routine would be to write an entire page of things i am truly thankful for, then i write about things that i affirm in my life, oh my, when i read those entries back, what joy they bring to me, and loads of laughter, too.  bwahahaha!  
sometimes, that is all i write, but there are many days and times when i write about special things that happen, or my feelings on something and someone.

this morning, after i write my gratitude entries, i began to write about yesterday.  i had fun painting and had a great philosophical conversation.  i needed my dose of wisdom, and i got it!
i was too lazy to get up from bed, although, i have been awake before my avian friends sang me their morning songs, when it occurred to me that i was truly happy and that i hold in my heart a lot of moments of joy!  i realized that this happiness that i feel is not at all fleeting, and the joy that makes me smile all day and through my sleep are really well-rooted in the very core of my being.
this morning, too, i realized that i appreciated myself and was loving the person i have become.  (do not think this is being egotistical, because that is something i have had struggles with, in the humps and bumps of the ride.  bwahahaha!)  it was such an awesome feeling, and the feeling has carried over into my willing to get up and start the day with a purpose.
as i was writing, i found myself thinking this, too:  to the persons i have clung to with suffocating bonds (memories), i set you free.  may light go with you on your journey, and may you create your life exactly as you wish it to be.
of course i know this already, but yesterday, i re-realized that i create my own circumstances. . .my own life, and i need to own up to that and take responsibility.  and no one else truly has the power to make me suffer, that i can let go of any suffering.  and when i let go, then i can experience the beauty of love that awaits me.

thank you for the love!  ilysm back!  ♥ ♥ ♥


No comments: