Saturday, June 7, 2014

seamless

wow! i cannot help it, i have to start with a wow!  
i have always longed to get back to my 100 joy quilts project.  and after a lot of time-giving and for-giving, i finally found my time and space to create and celebrate!  my art, my life! an uninterrupted time of sewing and patch-working and designing. (sounds mundane? nah! bwahahaha!).  


i need not say this, but i am saying:  i am always in awe, after each and every finished quilt.  bwahahaha!  and the last one really had my hair on ends, if you know or see what i mean.  and did i mention i make them from vintage and discarded clothes? bwahahaha! 

so for this weekend, i take time to push the boat out for my starts, my finishes, my first steps and my knowing-when-to-quits.  i not only mean that with my sewing projects, but as well, with habits and relationships. bwahahaha!
may i learn, too, even more deeply, the value of waiting (although i have waited a lifetime enough, bwahahaha!) listening, and a good, long laugh.

for all intents and purposes, the last one i seemed to have mastered. bwahahaha!  life is good!  and a seamless patchwork of beautiful moments. 

No comments: