Tuesday, April 24, 2012

open, curious, hilarious wonder!

my feet take me off the beaten tracks at the farm.
and here, i discover the solitude i crave, funny how it sounds from someone as alone as me.  bwahahaha!
from a distance, i hear giggles and laughter i miss, how fast the nephews and nieces have grown.
this is the kind of walk that gives me time to look, see and savour the gifts i forget i hold in my hands.
so, i open myself to the force and let myself be filled with fruits and blooms, both the kind i eat and the kind that develops my character.
this typically sunny time of the year opens my eyes to see the uncharacteristically colourful gifts and i receive them with open hands and heart.
the sights on the horizon dare me to step into the mysterious and exciting world with the kind of wonder i cannot control - open, curious, hilarious wonder.
to think that i have not even stepped out of the farm. . .


photo credits - OsacnaB

ps.  thank you for the wonderfully colourful moments.  ilysm.  ♥ ♥ ♥
 

No comments: