Thursday, April 19, 2012

my pocket full of trust

the clock said 04:30 this morning.  i got an early text from my guests coming to have breakfast at my beautiful farm (bias excluded.  bwahahaha!)  i have to send a message to my farm kitchen staff to make the food ready, i thought they were coming by 08:00, but they must be traveling fast from manila to reach sipocot this early.  after giving guests road signs instructions, i wanted to go back to sleep, but this was one of those wakings where i am not going to get it.  my next thought when i got up from bed was 'i need to make a list'.  that sometimes is not a good sign.  bwahahaha!  when i wake up this early thinking i need to make a list, something is a little off.
still, i found my moleskin-like journal (bwahahaha!), grabbed my multi-colored fat muji pen, and made a ridiculous list while my coffee brewed.  the list is impossible.  i promise.  i know you believe me because i am fairly certain you carry some version of your own impossible list, too.  
and so, in times like this, i grab my pocket full of trust and i know i have been designed and created to need Him, moment by moment.  and as i am aware of this neediness, i also, always realize His abundant sufficiency.  and He can meet every one of my needs without draining His resources at all.
so i face the day, with my chin up, my hopes high and my heart aglow.  i will have a beautiful abundant day!  bwahahaha!

ps.  this must be thoughts coming from a golden girl, with a golden heart.  bwahahaha!

ilysm!  thank you for the colours!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments: