Saturday, April 21, 2012

my glimpse of him

i am seeking the beauty.
i am seeking the art.
i am finding you.
i look closely at the flowers, and the leaves and the little creatures at the farm.
i watch the plumeria blooms slowly uncurl each petal.  i watch as they slowly move closer to life.  and i look at my palette and wonder, how can i make my colours mix and blend?  
their colours seem to come together, not minding any colour wheel, no rules, but they come together pleasantly, however.
i walk to the small patch where my turquoise jadevine showed her blooms the second time this year and realize, the colours are just too magnificent, i do not even try to describe them.  
i just allow myself to be engulfed in a marvelous awe at their splendour, the greens and the blues, my fave hues, seem to be at play and the symmetry of it all, oh my, words just fail me.
i walk myself to the path lined with kapok, the last of the fruits have fallen and opened and started to deteriorate, and i look closely and see all these fiery red little creatures, doing what they were created to do, hastening the ruin to give way to a rebirth.
today, as i let my soul ajar, ready to welcome another ecstatic experience, i feel hallowed and i allow one magnificent awareness and recognition:
all these that surround me, beautifully coming together in a great masterpiece, is your creation, your masterpiece.  and i am humbled to accept my fate.
when i seek the beauty, when i seek the art, i will find the wonderfully created - the living art.
and i get a glimpse of you.

photo credits:  OsacnaB

ps.thank you for the colours.  ilysm.  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: