Saturday, March 31, 2012

hope is bright today

there is bright hope today, just because:
the great big world has not stopped spinning
although some minutes ago, i wished it did.
am not done with my stuff for the morrow's!
the sky, though grey, remains firmly overhead,
i love the rains though, when they fall and wet my earth!
the mountains have not fallen into the sea,
at least not yet today, not tomorrow, not on my solo!
trees and ground and flowers are bursting with life and colour here in my heaven.  so do my works, and i thank you!
the Force moves through nature and souls like a whisper on water and he cannot be held back.
and when i hear you whisper, as your breath touches my skin, just behind my ear, all my senses listen, 
waiting for what may come. . .
sometimes, my world seems upside down, 
and things just do not make sense
and they go against all that seem normal, sane and decent.
but life shoots up straight out of the ugly  and no one can make it stop.
 ilysm and i know you know it!  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: