Saturday, March 21, 2009

savoring success



when success comes my way,
i take time to take pleasure in the rewards they bring. . .
i brew myself a cup of my fave blend,
and permit the aroma conquer my room. . .
my enjoyment
sets the stage for even greater successes.

when i have achieved something,
big or small:
a closet declogged,
buttons sorted,



a pile of documents filed,





a class taught,
a community served,
the Force dealt with. . .



when it is completed,
i allow myself a well-deserved feeling of satisfaction.
it motivates me to work
toward that same kind of satisfied feeling
again and again. . .



i enjoy the fruits of my efforts,
and i am thankful that i chose to create new value
and that i persisted in doing so. . .



each success brings to me new and greater possibilities.
sincerely enjoying my success
is a perfect way to open my eyes to new potentials.



i remind myself,
in a pleasant and unforgettable way,
why i worked my way through all the difficult challenges. . .
i let the joy of fulfillment empower me
to reach even higher,
greater heights, loftier ideals, purpose. . .




i enjoy the good things that i have done. . .
and more will soon be on the way. . .

No comments: