Monday, July 30, 2012

unnoticed

i look forward to the weekends - my time to have a swedish rub, take a slow sip of my brew, linger on the best read and just be.
but this last one, i hardly noticed it went by.  and while am putting down my thoughts on that past weekend, another week is creeping in. . .how time flies.
for the weekend that passed unnoticed, i am grateful for the endless opportunities being offered, presented, given to me right before my very eyes, to create and love and move purposefully.
65.  my kamgom series - for giving me the subject that caught my interest and curiosity, appealed to my senses and captured my heart.  extraordinarily ordinary, most often ignored and left to fall from its tree.  
when i picked and tasted and painted the first one, i knew a second would not be enough.  bwahahaha!
66.  my young guests:  kang hyeon jun & kim somi of korea and wan-chun liao of taiwan - for their exuberance, enthusiasm and love for adventure.  

their eagerness to discover and meet new friends make me feel and realize that youth is a state of mind and that i will never grow old.  bwahahaha!

67.  my green agriculture friends and alliances - for their support, assistance, love and care, which brings to mind the quote:  build it and they will come. . . 


who would have thought that all these will come?  invited and otherwise?  bwahahaha!
thank you for opening up my eyes to see all these and my heart to know all these.  

ilysm, i know you know it.  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: