Saturday, July 21, 2012

astonishingly beautiful

sometimes, however strong i claim my faith to be, i still look for some evidence to support my claim.  bwahahaha!  but really, my heart is just amazed at the everyday awe and wonder i am immersed in, and everything seems so astonishingly beautiful, as i discover them in my walks on trails one would often find leading nowhere. 
i found the evidence yesterday, unexpectedly, on a once grassy space, just along the newly constructed 'tiled' walk that divides this new, 'ground-breaking' and 'back-aching' ecosophia garden.  
from where i was standing, i can see in my mind's heart (bwahahaha!) the substantation of what i already know and believe in - the force's existence.
as i explored further, i see a sea of green emerging, slowly, quietly.  
the woods behind the garden, dark and green, worshipping silently, anticipating the unveiling of a promised harvest.  yet, i would have missed it had it not been for the faith i carry handy in my pocket.  bwahahaha!
i know he sends rain and good crops and gives me food and a joyful heart.  looking up, i saw plainly.  right there, the stark evidence of his reality.
the earth beneath my feet is damp from yesterday's rains.  the good crop stood stock still, the food on the table. . . and my heart, my one and only witness to give testimony to the evidence:  yes, my heart was full.
i saw and i know.  i just could never miss it.  and to think that most almost always do.
for this weekend, i am grateful for the:
61.  rain
62.  good crops
63.  food
64.  joyful heart.

thank you and ilysm and i know you know it.  ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments: