Saturday, July 7, 2012

panting happy, spilling joy

when my silence grows loud in the corners of everything and the walls of my soul quake just a bit,
i go and stand and watch the soil where the herbs would grow and the peanuts would pop out of their shells, by the force's certain goodness and right out of the earth.
where the chicks run in their bare feet and bend low to know leaves, peck on wiggly delights and sometimes taste the nectary dew of the bloom that grows along the muddy path.
and my fave blue bird fly low and sing to me his tune saying over and over again, his litany of love and calling:
i love you,
i love you, 
i love you. . .
i come into the stillness of praising things and feel the sun on my nape and my bare shoulders blush from the burn and i breathe deep again.
a bit of quietness might be born here on the edge of the path that leads to this tree that blooms twice off its nature just to tell me:
he loves me, 
he loves me, 
he loves me. . .
bwahahaha!
for just long enough, all that weighs slip away and there is this rest in the wide open grace, my soul panting happy, spilling loads of joy and bliss. . .

thank you for letting me walk a path strewn with lovely yellow blooms.  ilysm. ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments: