Wednesday, May 9, 2012

unwrapped

i plow through the day, head down, eyes shut tight, hands busy, heart pounding.  my prayers are mostly talking and my heart is mostly longing for something, or maybe someone. . .
sometimes, i still find myself yearning for a shared cuppa, at the end of a day, the warmth of a touch. . .
i catch myself craving for something other than a fast-paced life.  and i do not even have one of those typically stressful job, one like a brain surgeon or president.  i am a simple farmer with a simple dream.  bwahahaha!

most of the time, i consider the gifts hiding in secret but wide-open places.  and when i do, you slow me down and invite me into yourself.

these gifts are not you but they are evidence of the mystery.  what can i do but see them, pick them up, turn them over and unwrap them?
this life is bursting with mystery.  and i find that gifts point to the giver.  and in my curious longing, i do not really mind what season i might be in.  i do not wave away that deep desire for more. . .
i submit. . .
thank you for all the colours!  ilysm!  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: