Sunday, December 18, 2011

35. a sun-drenched sunday morning

 after a long line of rainy days, i woke up (after going back to bed and catching on some lost sleep, my third early morning mass was this morning!  and i intend to complete this devotion) to a sun-drenched room!  i wanted  to crawl up in the bed and read a spell, but i settled for a number of snapshots of the red ginger that grows randomly at my backyard garden here at the villa.
 
i love the rain, and the feel of wet earth under my bare feet.  but when the sun smiles, it makes my plants and flowers glisten with glee!  and who would not love that, too?  bwahahaha!

so for this day, i thank The Force for this cool, windy and sunny sunday morning. . .  and my fresh new and exciting thoughts on my life's colours!  bwahahaha!

here's wishing you a sun-drenched day, wherever you are.  

ps. ilysm and i know you know it!

No comments: