Saturday, February 8, 2014

touchable

i purposely left this saturday free, when i say that, i mean i can do what i love doing most, in an uninterrupted time.  and this saturday is meant for my 100 joy quilts project, which i am so far from completing! bwahahaha! my priest friend eal teased me that i will finish the project just in time for my 100th birthday, which is half a century from now.  bwahahaha!
so while i savour this alone time and indulge in my passion, i also keep in mind that what transpired during the past few days that made up my wonderful past week, is but an illumination of how the force works in me, with me and through me.
for this weekend, these are my entreaties:
 
may this weekend be filled with light, both the outside kind that warms my skin and the inside kind that warms my soul.

may the truths that i meet be the ones that are discernable.
 may the love that visits me be one that is touchable. (bwahahaha!)

and may the joy that comes right up my door stay there till i hear its knock and let it in.
life is good!  ilysm!  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: