Saturday, August 10, 2013

the hum of solitude


the past week was busy, to say the least. commotion starts in the wee hours of the morning and ends in the wee hours of the morning. bwahahaha! it was a demanding task.  but there is just no way i would let a chance like it pass on and leave me wondering, curl-twirling and 
asking:  what if? bwahahaha! naaah! not me.

in some respect, it was chaos, bedlam, madness. but it was also fun, pleasure, bliss!  any chance i get to explore my creativity will make me leave the humdrum of the routine and the ordinary.  afterall, i am extraordinary.  bwahahaha!
i loved the challenge, i definitely went for it!


and so for this weekend moments, i need to remind the self of the need to be still.

and in the stillness, i hear your sacred whisper inviting me to deeper silence, to follow you without hesitation. . .
i do not dread the still tongue, the quiet room, the questions in the dark.  i let the hum of solitude be my only theme song as my soul moves with grace to a different kind of rhythm. . .




thank you!  ilysm!

No comments: