Sunday, February 3, 2013

i am a vessel & the world is a marble

this weekend is a lazy busy one.  hmmmm, sounds like an oxymoron.  well, maybe, but to me, this weekend is just that.  bwahahaha!  the cool breeze, the hazy and cloudy skies were just the right combination to urge me to indulge in my creativity.  

so i set the day off with finishing my 7/100 joy quilt. it was really a joy!  reason for the title, of course. bwahahaha!  and leisurely took my lappy upstairs to the veranda / studio and immersed myself into the lovely ambience that the paints around me create.  

i have been playing with the idea of doing several series all at the same time. bwahahaha!  ambitious me! all my works may look mundane to some as they are of ordinary stuff of my ordinary everyday life, well, not to me.  my subjects are representations of some of my reflections.  
so this lazy busy weekend saw the birth of two series: vessels and marbles.  
i cannot explain how exhilarated i felt, after i finished my piece.  it was dark, but i could not leave it undone.  such compulsion!  bwahahaha!

at the moment, am prepping for my second in a series of 9 vessels and the second in a series of eight marbles.  now, am i prolific or what?  bwahahaha!

thank you for the colours i see and experience!  ilysm!  i know you know it!  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: