Sunday, September 16, 2012

smallness

as i awake with the first pink light, i open myself up to the story of the day.
it awaits and lies ahead of me with its hustle through the making and the taking and the finishing up.  
it is our last day at the fair. . .
and the small things just make me remember that i am not alone.
and when the sun sinks low, later, beneath the landline of green. . .
when i walk down the hallway to my candlelit room (the power outages have made me sleep romantic.  bwahahaha!),
i look behind me and see the day as it was,  not always as i wish it had been, 
and with the openness i always know and have,
i bring out the honesty with which i live by,
and admit to my disappointments,
my regrets,
and my mistakes.
those burdens will not sleep with me in my bed, not tonight (naaah, i would rather have my warm quilt and my soft pillows to sleep with.  bwahahaha!  a warm human being once in a while would be great, tho.  bwahahaha!). . .
i release them into the hands of the force before me, 
and as i turn out the light,
i am calmed down with the thought that even as i sleep,
the force weaves redemption and healing into my soul. . .

ilysm!  i know you know it!  bwahahaha!  ♥ ♥ ♥ 
 

No comments: