Wednesday, September 26, 2012

superfluous fun!

sometimes, i catch myself looking and trying to have fun.  a lot of times, too, i know people are doing the same.  i realize fully, that fun is totally subjective.  
for me, it takes some time of quiet and reflection to know that reasons to have fun and happiness are as abundant as the stars in the heavens and the sand on the beach here on earth.  (reminds me, i have to beach soon!  bwahahaha!)

what i know for sure is, when i look for fun and happiness, i easily find it.  and i do not have to think hard to know why. . .my heart is open to all those bits and moments of fun and happiness.  it is simply abundant in my part of the world.  bwahahaha!
everyday, my grinning life takes my hand and tugs for me to come, for a walk, a dance under the rain - isn't it true that sometimes, the most grown-up thing to do is to become more like a child?

thank you!  just love how we make each other laugh!  bwahahaha!  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: