Wednesday, August 24, 2011

laughter. smiles. giggles.

i didn't take a picture of my gift this week.
i couldn't.
i was sitting in the thick of getting prepped for the inaarak group art exhibit, which happened at the cafe des artes, last saturday.
doing it, was surely a gift, but it was kinda hard to hold your sides and a scratched red nikon coolpix at the same time.
so, when i got the pics of the gala opening last saturday, taken by tobmeb of me and my galpals,
i simply knew what my gift was, for the week
and is, for life. . .



this week's gift:
15. a table full of laughter and giggles.




i'm not talking about any old laughter,
i'm talking table poundin', side splittin', belly-achin' laughter.
the kind that lifts you right off the ground and calls for santa to visit pre yule. bwahahaha!



laughter, smiles, and giggles, ok, they don't literally lift chairs off the floor, but surely did my spirit!

No comments: