Friday, January 7, 2011

Indulge! Celebrate!

i make every day, and every occasion, a reason to celebrate – that is my maxim! there is so much to celebrate in my life, and i am sure in yours, too – a harvest, like when i make my fingers green from harvesting my tomatoes, there is no more literal translation for having green thumbs, the green stain on my hands, and the smell of ripe tomatoes, ahhh. . .

an unexpected find at the farm, imagine my delight when i found this beauty,

so innocently creeping upon my bamboo fence, i don’t even know its name, and i may never do, but it was truly a case of love at first sight. . . any vintage find is a reason to celebrate, too, especially when it comes boxed, and travelled the seven seas to your doorstep, bwahahaha!

and for this year’s christmas, i celebrate ageless beauty and timeless friendships. . . with petals and pearls.



i have long learned a perfect dictum in celebrating and been practicing it as often as i can – Indulge! and that is exactly what we did! bwahahaha!



No comments: