Saturday, April 10, 2010

i dream @ Starbuck's

the idea was really simple!
when i saw those bags of spent coffee grounds
on the lowest shelf at Starbuck’s about 8 years ago,

i knew i found my brew.



and i am sure,
green thumbs like me
who also realized the wisdom of this simple idea
got stimulated
and joined the java jolt
that i can only get from Starbuck’s.

i have tried to live an eco-friendly life and always try to patronize corps

that are active in their environmental responsibilities in the communities where they do their business,

and i see that in Starbuck's.and even when am not enjoying a cup @ Starbuck's, I still collect my spent coffee grounds and use them to fertilize my greens,

after all, i am an outstanding rural woman & i epitomize the green thumbed life.
what do i get from doing this?
well, i do not only talk, i also act.
most of the time, i do small deeds for my big dreams.
my dreams are huge!



and i intend to see them come true, maybe not in a big way, but in my own ‘huge’ way.

i am a visionary. i see a possible eden everywhere!


No comments: