Wednesday, February 11, 2009

the curious case of bidibidi buttons



each of my F.A.R.M. bracelet carries with it a love story. . .
a story of a mother,
who suffers in silence
because she cannot send her daughter
to school. . .



a story of a wife,
who quits her job
to provide health care for a sick husband. . .



a story of a daughter,
who has to earn so as not to ask for allowance from her mother. . .



my F.A.R.M. bracelet is about love. . .
my love for my art
and my environment. . .
it is about recycling,
re-purposing,
re-fining and re-finding things. . .
it is about glorifying the old
and the vintage.


my F.A.R.M. bracelet is one of a kind,
never repeated.



it is made from used and discarded curious buttons. . .

1 comment:

Ernst said...

It would be a pitty if you had no camera - your pictures are of such a quality. Thank you for sharing.