Saturday, June 2, 2012

muddied, loosened, broken

with a masterpiece by my fave ang kiukok @ the yuchengco museum
there was some bad weather news.  i was in manila and afraid of what i might find when i get back to my farm.  when the bus passed by it this morning, it was still dark grey, there was no chance of getting a glimpse of what damage the rains overnight might have done to my herbs, spices and indigenous vegetables, which are ready for harvest!  in fact, a harvest festival is scheduled for friday!  was i anxious, worried and uneasy!
at my herbs & spices & IVs garden @ La Huerta de Rosario
for this weekend, i am grateful for:

59.  the freedom to laugh at myself a bit more than i did yesterday.  what folly it is to lose trust and fret at a bad weather!  as if i could do something about it?  other than lift it up to him?  bwahahaha!
my own field of basil


60.  the rains that muddied my fave gear,
and the winds that loosened my braid and made my long hair fall at my back.(bwahahaha!  a call from ilocos, did this same thing, too.  bwahahaha!)  made me remember how water falls from heaven so broken seeds can give way to green life!


thank you!  you make me appreciate any weather this life brings!  ilysm  and i know you know it!  ♥ ♥ ♥  

No comments: