Monday, February 25, 2013

besieged but not overwhelmed

the week was busy to say the least! it was hectic, frantic, frenetic!  (hmmm, love those rhyming words.  bwahahaha!)
i have been working hard. . . trying my best, doing what i can.  and sometimes, i wonder. . .does it even matter?
nobody here to answer my question. so i answer it myself.  bwahahaha!  or do i hear you whisper to me and say,  yes, it matters!  and you do, too.
maybe, more than i will ever know, more than i will ever see.  but i do know, my spirit and fearlessness make a difference.  even when they are the quiet kind, the kind that simply says, i will get up today and try it again, do it again.  that is surely powerful!  it sends ripples across my world in ways beyond what i know.
yes, sometimes, i get tired.  i think everyone does.  sometimes, i have doubts, too.  not sure if anyone does not.  occasionally, i feel besieged, but i am not overwhelmed.  i will not be defeated!  i will never back down.  nor will i quit.
i will not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time, what is sown is reaped.
i know there are good things coming.  beneath the surface that sometimes is rough, bumpy, jagged.  pretty soon, these seeds are going to burst through and bloom into joy!
so i take a deep breath, pat myself on the back, (bwahahaha!) wishing an arm was there to wrap around my shoulders, and say. . .i can do this!


thank you for letting me know my purpose and giving me strength to do my work.  ilysm!  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: